The Inscription B-04
The marble block with an inscription was found in 1926 in the village of Üyücek near Tavşanlı, Kütahya. The slab was reused in a wall of a village house. There are rough engravings of a lion and two animals (possibly deers) on the upper part of the stone and a 7-line Old Phrygian inscription on the lower part. All the lines are written sinistroverse. The first two lines are almost illegible and the parts of the other lines particularly at the edges of the stone are quite worn. Today the whereabouts of the stone is unknown. There is only a photo and a paper squeeze, which were taken by Cox and Cameron who found the stone.